12 June 2013
1. A home water purification system will prevent more than 2100 water contaminants that may be present in tap water reaching your tap.
2. A whole house water purification system purifies water efficiently and cost-effectively. It is also the only way to ensure that pure water is produced from every water source in the home. Whether you are washing, cooking, watering your plants, you are no longer limited to the amount of pure water you can use.
3. Water purifying systems can reduce the risk of medical conditions such as bladder cancer, colon cancer and rectal cancer by removing chlorine and nasty bacteria in drinking water. Drinking pure water generally protects the body from disease that may damage health.
For further information on the health benefits of drinking pure water, click here.
4. Pure water can benefit skin allergies as chlorine and other volatile organic chemicals which irritate the skin will be removed by the filter.
5. A whole house filter will benefit children as pure water is the best way to develop healthy immune systems. Using pure water for cooking as well as drinking will ensure that children are receiving the healthiest water to aid their mental and physical development.
6. Purchasing a whole home water purification system in the long-run will be more cost-effective than buying bottled water. The filter will guarantee protection against dangerous water contaminants at your convenience, in your own home.
For further information on the financial benefits of using a home water purification system, click here.
7. Pure water can benefit pregnant women as drinking un-clean water can lead to several birth defects.
8. A whole house water purification system eliminates the risk of showering and drinking contaminated water. This will reduce the risk of allergies due to cleaner air circulating in the home.
9. Water purification systems saves time. You no longer have to boil water, wait for slow purification jugs to purify water or lug water bottles back from the shops.
For further information on how a water purification system can benefit the environment, click here.
10. Water purification systems are passive, meaning they require no electricity to filter the water. The only routine maintenance required is periodic replacement of the filtration element.
To put your water to the test with our water purification system call us on 01179 9109988 or book a free test online.